How to Dial in:
(To view the list of daily meetings, select on the Meeting Schedule page).
1. On your smart phone, tap or dial the below number
Ph: +1 646 558 8656
2. Enter Meeting ID: 860 801 229
When you join a meeting already in progress, please mute your phone, if not speaking during the meeting, please keep your phone on mute to limit background noise.
1. No cross talk. When you join a meeting in progress, please mute your phone.
2. Who you see here, what you say here, stays here. Meetings will not be recorded.
3. This group is to be treated like any other group. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics acheive sobriety.
4. We take privacy very seriously. Please do not provide others with personal information. Even if you know them.
5. Any criminal activity conducted on this site will be reported to proper authorities. The site and it’s meetings are to share our experience, strength and hope with each other.
5. If you have complaints about how a group is run or organized, please contact the site advisor at 973-607-4281
As this website and its meetings are fully self-supporting through our own contributions. If you can and are able to contribute, please send contributions using the below methods:
Venmo or PayPal (If you can’t make a contribution, please don’t let it affect your sobriety).
We can be found in Venmo Search via phone number: 973-607-4281
Use the PayPal Donate button below.
Get in Touch
To get involved with service. become a home group member, lead a meeting or concerns about an already scheduled meeting, send a message using the provided form.