Monthly Treasurer's Report
Monthly Zoom Invoice: $34.17
Monthly Website Fees: $24.99
Invoice Totals: $59.16
Group fund: $107.00 contributions
The current fees are being paid monthly by the site advisor. Please help to contribute via 7th tradtion statemeent. If you need more information on how to contribute, please send us a message or ask.
Meeting Format for Leaders
- Welcome to the Program Works Group of Alcoholics Anonymous. My name is _______ and I am an Alcoholic. This is an Open meeting of AA and we are glad you are all here.
- There is a meeting schedule on the website with meeting details, time and meeting type is included.
- Tonight’s meeting is a _____________ meeting.
- We will now open the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer:
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Are there any newcomers or any one with under 90 days that would like to introduce themselves?
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurers Report
- 7th Tradition via Venmo. Thank you to all whom have contributed. FYI, There will be a thank you message sent via Venmo any time a donation is made.
- Are there any joys to share?
- Does anyone have a problem with alcohol, there serenity or a topic they would like to discuss?
- Close the meeting with the Lord’s Prayer
Get in Touch
To get involved with service. become a home group member, lead a meeting or concerns about an already scheduled meeting, send a message using the provided form.